domenica 31 marzo 2013

The Cranberries Dreams




Oh my life is changing everyday 

in every possible way 
And though my dreams 
it's never quite as it seems 
Never quite as it seems 



I know I felt like this before 
But now I'm feeling it even more 
Because it came from you 
Then I open up and see 
The person fumbling here is me 
A different way to be 



I want more, impossible to ignore 
Impossible to ignore 
And they'll come true 
impossible not to do 
Impossible not to do 



And now I tell you openly 
You have my heart so don't hurt me 
For what I couldn't find 
Talk to me amazing mind 
So understanding and so kind 
You're everything to me 



Oh my life is changing everyday 
In every possible way 
And though my dreams 
it's never quite as it seems 
'cause you're a dream to 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento